Thursday, October 7, 2010

my technical article "Revving up Your Hibernate Engine" published on InfoQ

After it has been reviewed for more than 2 months, this Hibernate tuning article co-authored by my colleague Stewart Clark and I was finally published.

What makes it different from other Hibernate tuning articles is (1)it covers most of Hibernate tuning skills some of which are so important and effective,however poor documented; (2)it also covers some relevant DB knowledge (the authors also came from a strong DB background); (3)it shows many real-world examples based on our project experience with our client.

I recall my last Java Memory Model article in Dzone was reviewed only one day before being published. Comparative, InfoQ is much more careful and details-oriented than Dzone. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment